Tuesday 25 December 2007

Santa Claus is Coming :-)

I don't think the magic of Christmas will ever die in me... I mean I know Santa isn't real (strangely I don't remember it being traumatic when I found that out) but the love of Christmas is still alive in me... As I said earlier it's more about the family connection than anything else. Only thing is I wish I could get myself organised better, now whilst all the presents are bought I'm yet to wrap them... Until now that is... Yawn... So now it's finally off to bed... I only hope Santa visits us last :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute :) being a person who discovered that Father Christmas was not real at the age of 2 when catching my mother putting the presents out because I was still awake, I think I missed out on something. I never bothered leaving stuff out after that. I don't know, I've never known it any different but it must be something special to believe in something so magical. However; I still believe in fairies so I have something to cling to :)

xxx