Tuesday 25 December 2007

Pressie Time With My Family

Ever since I can remember of Christmas Day me and my sister have woken up to presents in pillow cases and stockings at the foot of our bed... we've then preceded to burst into my parents bedroom and unwrap them all in front of them.

As the years have gone on we've woken them up later and later (Think we started off at about 5am). Given I was still wrapping presents at 4am I need a bit of extra sleep. I was still up by 10 tho :-)

I received some very cool presents this year. Amongst them were:
  • A watch that synchronises with my phone and tells me who's calling and what music's playing
  • A wireless speaker that works with my phones MP3 player
  • A copy of Jericho for the PS3
  • A Gothic mirror
  • Harry Potter Professor Snape Wand

Of course it wasn't all be getting presents. I got my dad tickets to see Spamalot (Both from me and Nomi), my mum a load of Harry Potter books (She's a fan too), and for my sister I managed to get hold of a replica antique crossbow and a toy one for her to practice with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the football speaker, I want one :) I don't think I'd get much use out of it though so it would be silly.

The watch is amazing, it speaks directly to the gadget part of my soul and sings a little tune!

I'm glad Louise liked the crossbows after the worry :) I'm amazed at how well the toy one works and am sure it could do some damage even if only minimal!

xxx

Roamingjay said...

Yeah the watch is cool... shame it contains nickel and offends my skin :-(

Yeah so am I... thought that it'd be dead easy to put a ball bearing in it... it'd be fatal tho!