Tuesday 25 December 2007

Pressie Time with my Nomi

I know it's a little materialistic, but I love giving and receiving presents at Christmas... I always put a lot of thought into anything I buy, but I very rarely pay any attention to how much it costs, as the most important thin is that the present is right for the person.



I bought Naomi (Amongst other things) a new DVD player that will also play DivX and other computer format videos. Her old DVD player has just about bitten the dust so hopefully she'll get a lot of use out of it (Especially when I figure out how to make it multi-region):




From Naomi I got a replica walking stick as used by Lucius Malfoy from the Harry Potter series of books:



It's absolutely amazing, as they only made a limited number of them and they sold out literally at the point I discovered it existed. So the fact Naomi managed to find one is pretty lucky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all my presents, you were (as always) far too generous but I really appreciate how much thought and love went in to what you found for me :)

I'm glad you liked your presents too, it's a pity the cane is so long, if only he were a tiny bit shorter!

It was a wonderful christmas, thank you for making it so.

xxx

Roamingjay said...

You deserved more :-)

Contemplated sawing it down, but it'd be criminal as it's so rare.

You made my christmas wonderful too :-)