Tuesday 13 November 2007

Critique/Reviews

I'm no journalist, but in writing this blog I hope to become a little more well rounded (Not in an eat more pie way), so I'll be trying to write a critique/review of films and gigs and so on, more for my own benefit, so I can remember why I mentally placed a film in the "don't bother buying it" pile in my head. Hopefully it'll advance my skills in writing. As being an engineer I've not had much call for writing anything other than very boring technical/legal documents/specifications (As you can tell fro my liberal use of the "/" and come to mention it brackets as well :-) ).

Don't expect any massive transformations tho, as this is still a bit of a general dumping area for my brain. So cut me some slack with grammar and spelling. Hopefully I'll get better soon and be able to pour my thoughts in well constructed sentences without much effort.

No comments: