Monday 5 November 2007

Aliens Vs Predator 2 - Not For Kiddies



Now I've not heard a lot about this film yet, but I've seen the first trailer... and from that I can gather that 20th Century Fox have got their head screwed on again with the Aliens Vs Predator franchise, as it's actually got a 18 rating (Well a US R rating which means it'll be a UK 18) which means it'll actually contain blood and gore. It looks quite a good premise with Aliens and Predators running amock in a remote hick american town. I can only hope that this means a return to the roots of the franchise and it'll be a horror movie rather than an excuse to cash in on merchandising with the kiddies.

Hell I watched Aliens when I was 12, and it did me no harm *twitch* and I went out and bought the merchandise (Which was airfix kits of the vehicles).

No comments: