Wednesday 23 May 2007

Curse of the Orange Light

Well after 500 odd miles my car still works... but the orange light is back!

Visit to Liverpool was cool, not as constructive as Wales but ho hum, I spoke to an old friend of mine. He's into Anime like me, but in a pure quirk of fate when I met him he was working for BAE Systems a company I was just about to take a Job working for. He's still working there now and as I hadn't seen him in ages I decided to pop along and see him.

Sometimes nothing changes... his house was exactly as I remembered it, his family's hospitality too. Next time I'll have to spend a little more time than just a cup a coffee.

Hopefully tho he'll get some contracts for my company together and we can go on a company paid working lunch! The chances of life being that perfect is slim tho :-) But here's hoping.

No comments: