Saturday 8 March 2008

Blast from the past

Totally didn't clock where we were until we walked past this. Me Matt and Kevin stayed in the Adelphi for Animecon several years ago... During the convention we went for a Pizza, not being able to finish it... And being tight we took it back to the hotel. Matt just threw it into the corner of the room and we all went to bed. A few hours later we awoke to the fetid smell of pizza, Matt had thrown it under the radiator. Having to do something with it, and due to sleep deprivation Matt opened the window and threw it out into the night. The following morning we all went down to breakfast go the banquet hall. Looking up I admired the glass domed ceiling... With a Pizza box square in the middle of it!

2 comments:

Mr Vash said...

come on dude, if my memory serves me right, you and kev shout at me to get rid of the pizza. from that i ended up throwing the pizza out of the window.

Roamingjay said...

I must be going senile in my old age then mate.

But yeah I remember it was you that chucked it now :-) Can't remember shouting at you... think I told you to lob it out the window rather than put it in the bin in the room (And continue stinking the place out).

LOL Now that was a mad convention.