Saturday 22 March 2008

1 Year On...

...and I'm still blogging... I never thought I'd actually stick at it... But despite the low points in my life I've still carried on... As for the high points I've blogged them with passion. I've picked up a few regular visitors... And seen many one time visits from people just passing through. I've even picked up some regular comment posters too.

So much changes in a year... And looking at this blog there's so much that I just forget about. So what originally started out as a "dumping ground" for my brain has turned into a journal come reviewing blog. I'm thinking of starting a side project blog with a friend and my lovely Nomi. Not sure on what the content will be yet. But the second it starts you'll be sure to hear about it here.

So here's to many more years of my ramblings.

No comments: