Saturday 14 April 2007

Teach Em Young


Not that I dislike childrens shows... They're funny to watch and sometimes informative. But after watching CBeeBies for 3 hours your brain turns to mush. So as a compromise of not putting on normal TV I decided to see what Beth would think of Anime. I've not got much at my new house that is suitable for children (IE not too complicated... or violent), but I do have a copy of the Slayers Movies. Now I'm a massive Slayers fan, It was one of the first Animes I bought... in fact it was the first NTSC video I bought (That shows you how old it is!). Thankfully Beth loved it... so much in fact that she's watching Slayers Premium for the 2nd time whilst I type this (She begged me to put it back on honest!).
The above photo is from our first Cosplay (Back in 2000). I played Zelgadis from Slayers, Lou was Ifurita from El-Hazard, Kevin was Ashram from Lodoss War and Matt played a pizza delivery boy. Ironically in front is Mark playaing a character from Princess Mononoke (sp?), We didn't actually talk to him untill the next con. We all rapidly became good friends and the following year he become part of our cosplay group.

No comments: