Friday 13 April 2007

Grass is Always Greaner in the Land of The Rising Sun

I love Japanese culture... don't ask me why I just seem to like everything about the country. Anime and Manga are my favorite forms of entertainment, I love cooking and eating Japanese food. I like Technology (much to the detriment of my bank balance), and I admire the way they still have big industry and engineering as the source of the countrys wealth. To an non-otaku (Fan in Japanese, usually refers to Anime or Manga Fan) this can seem very wierd as the culture is so vastly different from our own. It'd take forever to describe the differences in this blog, and I doubt anyone could ever define what makes Japan Japanese. I hope to highlight some of the things I like about Japan in this blog... but right now I'm suffering writers block... so maybe later.

No comments: