Saturday 7 April 2007

Pirates and Fairys visit Whale of a Time


As a bit of a laugh and to spice things up a little for beths birtday Beckie suggested we should dress up, being a little girls party the obvious choice was Fairys... now not that I didn't want to get into the spirt of things I said hell no... I'll look rediculous in a tutu, so I said I'd go dressed as a pirate expecting Beckie to say "ok go casual", Instead she latched onto the idea and proposed that all the boys go as Pirates and the girls as Fairys... now I'm a sporting type and a bit of a show off (Guess it's because I'm a Leo) so I decided to go the whole hog... I particularly liked the Capt'n Jack Sparrow style beard so got my sister to apply some face paint to me (Inc eyeliner). I think It went rather well to be honest... think I might grow my own, but no way am I ever doing eyeliner! I'd make a rubbish girl!

Pop over to my myspace for some more photo's on Beths party.

No comments: