Monday 16 April 2007

Down with the Sickness

I have no idea what caused it, but both me, Beth and Beckie have been rather poorly the last couple of days.

It all started on Sat with Beth being sick in the car, this is no uncommon thing as travel sometimes makes her poorly, but this was bad. We went on to go upto Gt Yarmouth and thought nothing more of it. Until Sunday when Beckie started feeling poorly, Beth was still complaining and I thought it was just her being ratty as she was tired... then she promptly threw up in my car again (Well at least I hadn't cleaned it up properly since last time). This prompted me and Bex into thinking the two weren't unrelated. Today Beckie is laid up at home with Beth, and I'm at work... I'm starting to feel really crappy at the moment so I hope I feel better for the train ride home, as that will not be fun with a dodgey stomach!

Fingers crossed.

No comments: