Wednesday 20 February 2008

Training

I'm on training all this week for solidworks which is the CAD system of choice for my company. I've been working with CAD for quite some time now (Damn I'm getting old) and have used most of the industrys standard packages, this one i have to say is one of my favourites. Easy to use and intuitive, I've grasped it's use quickly... It's obvious that it's based on pro-engineer (the creators of solidworks started off working on pro-e) through the way the menus work, it has some differences from pro-e that I either miss or find annoying, but life can't be perfect :-) hopefully I'll be able to bring some new knowledge to the table when I get back to work.

One good side effect of this course is that it's only just up the road from Naomi... So i'm getting to spend lots of time with her at the moment :-) Life is good :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just glad it's going well and not taking you too long to get there in the mornings. It's a good job I am here or you would be stuck in some horrible skank pit!

I get to go home in a minute, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

xxx