Friday 22 February 2008

Happy Birthday to Nomi

It's my beautiful girlfriend Naomi's birthday today :-) so here goes:

Hip hip horay!
Hip hip horay!
Hip hip horay!

Happy birthday my darling xXx

Anyone that knows me knows she is the light of my life, and i consider myself incredibly lucky to be with her sharing all her happiness and joy... I only hope i can bring her the same happiness she brings me.

So today is her special day... In fact everyday is made special just by her being here with me, as she is my star xXx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, it was a nice day. Thank you for my lovely presents and for being so sweet to me over the weekend. I've put the picture up on my desk now and it looks great :) I miss you and can't wait until Thursday.

xxx

Roamingjay said...

My pleasure my darling. I'm glad you enjoyed everything. I live to make you smile xXx