Monday 15 October 2007

Horses

Me and Naomi went for a scenic walk in Witney to see a waterfall that's near her house. We had to cross a meadow aptly called the "Water Meadow":



This horse seemed quite content wading through the mud to get to some sort of pond weed that obviously tastes better than grass, was quite funny watching it as it had to keep shifting it's weight to stop from sinking into the mud.

Suffice to say it was a little too muddy for us to cross, I think Naomi could have made it, but given I'm nearly 3 times heavier than her and my feet are definitely not 3 times bigger than hers my engineering brain showed me visions of sinking into the mud up to my waist!



Thankfully there was a bridge further along... horses seemed to know it was the safest way to cross too.

No comments: