Thursday 4 October 2007

Addictions

Now I have an addictive personality, If someone shows me something I'm interested in I end up adding it to my list of hobbies and then I'm stuck with it forever (Which ain't all bad because I think it makes me an interesting person). But as far as computer games go I'm a total addict.

Which is why although I know I'll love it I cannot play World of Warcraft, as I'd end up being sucked into it and playing it so much i end on TV as one of those people that got so addicted to MMORPG that I forgot to eat and died of malnutrition (Yes I know it'll take a long time especially for me).

Naomi's introduced me to Animal Crossing on the DS... which if anyone has ever played it they'll know it's a game that can potentially take years of game play to complete. Now like some sort of crack addict I need a fix of AC every day or I start to get twitchy, Also I've been introduced to the Harry Potter series of books (I know, I don't know how I've managed to avoid them for so long either, I've not been hiding under a rock) which means I have even less spare time as I'm reading them all in secession (Currently my friend Johns 2 year old son Morgan is beating me so I have to read faster).

Anyway must go as I need to play Animal crossing... would read Harry Potter too but I've left it at home :-( (Rocks backwards and forwards).

No comments: