Tuesday 3 July 2007

Thunder and Lightning



Well here goes my first attempt at blogging via e-mails. If this works I may update a little by this method when I can’t get my normal access.



Over the last few minutes the sky has totally opened up and we’ve been having some pretty impressive thunder and lightning. I don’t know if it’s the big kid in me, but I love thunder and lightning, especially at night… I can’t help but watch in awe as the lightning streaks across the sky. I’ve always wanted to photograph lightning, but you’ve got to be in the right place at the right time with the right setup. None of which I’ve ever had. Although I will have to check the video footage from Germany as I may have accidentally filmed some, that is when I eventually get around to downloading it!



P.S. Gotta remember to delete the auto signature before I post J

P.P.S. Added the photo from my drive home... black cloud!

No comments: