Friday 13 July 2007

I was right

Today did in fact… and still in fact sucks, not only did I get a totall grilling over my designs… or lack threeof the work load is in fact going to get heavier and I’m just going to get more stressed. To cap it off our servers went pop yesterday… so I fixed them… rather than calling out costly engineers, that in fact was the wrong thing to tdo you see… instead the boss would have much rather have paid a guy to come out here and push the reset button and press the yes button when asked if the computer should rebuild the failed RAID array disk.

 

And there was me thinking I was doing them a favour… Noooo... should have spent 70 her hour + travling expenses on an IT expert.

 

And finally the icing on the cake… Vincent Fox a casual aqauintance of mine and a truly great bloke (ex boyfriend to Beckies sister Kayleigh) was knocked off his motorbike today and killed. I wish his family and friends all my love at this sad time, he was taken from us far to early. Hopefully he’s found his way to the racetrack in heaven and is kicking up a storm.

 

 

 

No comments: