Tuesday 9 June 2009

Yet Again The Assholes At Orange Bugger Up A Perfectly Good Phone!



Oh such a joy I thought the W995 is out I can upgrade my phone again :-) This time I won't fall into the same trap by getting direct from Orange and it having mucked up software... I'll get it from Phones 4 U instead.



FAIL

It's had the software modded again!



This time it's really bothersome to me... before there was a workaround in the form of me blogging via email. Which actually turned out rather useful.



This time they've deleted the menu for RSS feeds... argh... why? Are these people that write the Orange software incompitent? Are they unable to add something without removing something else. I mean I'm sure that I'm in a minority here of people that use there phones like this. But why remove a manufacturers default feature?



I never had this problem on O2... or is it just coincidence that I switched to Orange when mobile phones started to get this complicated?



It's not Phones 4 Us fault (unlike the rather unhelpful people at the Orange store last time), they get given what they can sell. only hope that someone comes up with a new homebrew firmware sometime soon... I'll be watching this space for any news.



On a side note I've found an app that may help solve my woes (Not tested it tho).

No comments: