Wednesday 12 November 2008

Upside Down

Now this really is a bit of randomness from the recesses of my brain. Whilst eating my toast this morning in the car... Yeah I know it's messy... I'm always late for work so breakfast is eaten in the car, would prefer cereal, but I just cant eat cornflakes and drive at the same time... anyway I picked the toast up upside down and took a bite. And was surprised to find it so flavoursome. Now answer me this... why is it we don't eat toast that way round? The butter and spread is on the top, whereas the plain boring side is on the bottom. Pressed against your tongue when you bite it, so you only get the flavour when you chew, which is diluted somewhat by then. So I'm gonna buck the trend and start eating toast the wrong way round, that way I get the maximum flavour hit from the Marmite... mmmm.

No comments: