Saturday 5 January 2008

Numb Finger Nomi

You know you play too much guitar hero when:
  1. You can't feel your index finger
  2. You get Whammy Bar cramp
  3. You have a bruise on your arm from being too vigorous with star power
  4. You break the Whammy Bar and have to take the guitar back to the shop
  5. You've done all this in little over a week

Yep, Nomi is definitely a hardcore gamer... she puts me to shame :-(

Thankfully her finger is better now... but this is only because she's had flu and hasn't been able to get up and play very much.

As for the guitar... she's gonna be more selective with the whammying :-) On a good note taking it back resulted in me getting a new chrome faceplate for my guitar (Sadly there wasn't a Wii one available)... and it was free :-)

Click here for possibly the best review of Guitar Hero 3, and here for my attempt :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't help it and it's making me feel guilty for not playing the real guitar enough so it's encouraged me to crack out the real one again.

I promise to whammy less often and with less vigour to avoid future damage to my new plastic axe. I think I will not bother getting myself a faceplate, it's a shame but added annoyance/expense and the Dragonforce stickers look better on the white anyway. If I don't pass out when I get back from college tonight I think I will give Lou another go on Medium, I'm still almost certain it is impossible!

My finger is nearly completely better, still a bit spongey/tingly feeling but not dead like it was last week.

xxx

p.s I rock!