Saturday 1 January 2011

Mini Abomination

Now while I adore the original Mini, I genuinely look at the new Mini and think... "well it's the best they can do with current safety legislation"... and then exclaim that it's massive! And deserves the name Medium as opposed to Mini.

I'd heard of the Mini Coutryman... but until now I'd never seen one. And the first thing that popped into my mind? That's not Mini... it's Massive!


Whilst I don't object to 4x4 cars... I think that they suit certain styles. And styling one after a New Mini just horrifies me, it's the complete opposite of the original concept of the Mini. But someone out there liked it enough to come up with the design, someone approved it, and someone bought it... so that's at least 3 people that like it... I just pray there isn't any more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have seen a shit load of these Goliaths. Can they possibly milk the brand any more? A mini-van perhaps?

Unknown said...

I have seen a shit load of these Goliaths. Can they possibly milk the brand any more? A mini-van perhaps?