Friday 11 June 2010

Predators



Ah the movie I've been waiting for... or at least I hope. Fingers crossed when it comes out on the 8th July that I'm not disappointed. Only time will tell.

I bought a copy of SFX magazine specifically to read an article on Predators (See if you can spot the error with the picture). And I'm pleased to say what it said sounded very positive, a return to the old slow reveal (Tension building till you jump out of your skin) of movie monsters of the 80s, rather than the quick action packed scare the audience through making them jump of the 00's. And using SFX rather than CGI.

I hope it lives up to the original two... but lets face it as long as it's better than AvP I won't mind.

PS The errors the fact that the shoulder cannon has the classic 3 lasers targeting system on it, when in fact it's mounted on the side of the helmet.

No comments: