Wednesday 20 June 2007

Filmtastic

One thing I have been doing lately is seeing a lot of films at the cinema, Recent years have seen a sharp decline in me going to the cinema, this has changed now with the last 2 nights being spent in the cinema.

First off I went to see Vacancy, it's a good horror film, not unique, not gorey or shocking, just frightening in the good old fashioned jumps out from behind you kinda way. I like that it a horror film, gore is cool, but not so much so that it turns into the SFX studios 1000 litres of raspberry sauce bonanza.

Last night I went to see Fantastic 4 2, despite dire reviews it was good family marvel fun, the only thing I'd say is shame they put the whole Silver Surfer interrogation scene in, not that it was graphic, far from it (The films a PG after all), but I think it'd deter some parents from bringing their children to what was overall a family film.

No comments: